Whoa! 😲😳 I never thought, in a million years, that I would wake up and see I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! To be honest, I never thought that my blog would impact anyone in that kind of way. Just like many of you, I came here to release my emotions, tell my story and just try to make a difference in people’s lives, so when I see something like this, I am deeply humbled and would like to think that it’s a sign that I’m going in the right direction and maybe, just maybe, I’m doing something right. I want to send a huge shoutout to these two beautiful and amazing ladies: Jaya Singh of Bonne Fille and Klorrie24 of Klorrie Notes for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I will be combining a few questions from both of these bloggers in the question segment of this post. Please check their blogs out, guys. Thank you, again, Jaya and Klorrie for this amazing honor! You guys rock!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the award
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I am a passionate musician. I sing, play piano, write songs and love producing and mixing music in my home studio.
- I am a huge photography lover. I also love painting, drawing and creating graphics.
- I’ve had 2 near death experiences in my life — The first time I almost died was when I was 19 years old. The second time was exactly a year ago from today. Both were surgery related.
- When I was 17 years old, I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and, because my condition was getting worse, I had to have surgeries to cure it. I have had several surgeries since then (this is why I almost died). I now live with a permanent ileostomy. However, people who have met me in person have no idea. I always joke about my disability by saying that life can be… well… shitty. 😜
- I am a big prankster. I will hide your things, place signs on your back… basically do whatever I can to get a good laugh at your expense. 😈
- I love to laugh, smile and just be goofy. I hate being around people who are always serious, negative and pompous. I’m only serious when the time calls for me to be that way.
- I struggle with social anxiety, so it can be very difficult for me to reach out to people. Something like leaving a comment on someone’s blog post just makes me feel awkward, so a lot of times I’ll just “Like” the post and call it a day.
- I am a cat lover. I always joke and say that, if I never marry, I will die an old lady with a bunch of cats. Yeah, I know… sad, right?
- I am a very independent person. I don’t really depend on others to bring me happiness, or keep me entertained. I can pretty much have a party by myself and be just fine.
- I am a proud 90’s kid and a December baby.
- I love playing games (not with your heart, but actual games 😊). Board games, video games, card games… if you bring the fun, count me in.
JAYA’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- If asked to wish for one super power, what would it be? What would you do after getting it?
– Definitely mind control. Hear me out… I would do GOOD with it. If I saw a bully about to punch a kid, I would control their mind and make them hug the kid they were about to punch… and then make them give themselves a wedgie for entertainment. 😉
- What would you choose: ‘A very well furnished room, in a metropolitan with every single thing you want’ or ‘A wooden hut, in the lap of most beauteous form of nature with just enough things’.
– Hmmm… I’m not going to lie, I would want that very well furnished room, BUT with a spectacular view of nature. I could live with having just enough things, because I’ll never have everything I want.
- If you were to marry some cartoon character, who would it be?
– Elmer Fudd from the Looney Tunes. He may not be that great of a hunter, but man does he have the sexiest laugh! I can rub that large dome of his, while he laughs “eheheheheh” 😂
- Are you a morning lark or a night owl?
– Night owl all the way, baby. Hoot, hoot! 🦉
- Which is the one habit you wish to get rid of but can’t?
– Doubting my abilities.
- What is your dream death?
– ………….. 😳 Well… definitely quick and painless. Since I’ve already had 2 near death experiences that were pretty painful, I’d hope to just go in my sleep. Haha!
KLORRIE’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- What is an activity/hobby you enjoy doing offline/away from a computer?
– Definitely spending time with my family.
- What’s your favorite movie?
– I don’t really have ONE favorite movie, but if I could give you 3 it would have to be: Lucky Number Slevin, Stepbrothers and Slumdog Millionaire.
- What is something that annoys you?
– People that act like they’re my best friend today, then treat me like they don’t even know me tomorrow. You either like me, or you don’t. You’re either my friend, or you’re not. I also get annoyed when people lie to me.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
– Definitely connecting with other bloggers and seeing that other people can relate to the thoughts and feelings that I share in my posts.
- What is your ultimate goal with your blog?
– I just want my blog to make a positive difference in people’s lives. I want to bring people together and bring to social media that human connection that seems to be missing nowadays. I have many ideas for my blog that are in the works, and I do hope that the readers will enjoy them, when the time comes to take my blog to that next level. I’m just getting my feet wet right now. 🙂
MY LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINEES:
As much as I wish I could name all of the people that I follow and read, I can only give at least 3. These are my nominees for the Liebster Award. All of these bloggers are truly amazing people. Their blogs are just so inspiring and I feel blessed to have met such beautiful individuals on here. Check them out:
- Natalie Swift (The Darkest Tunnel)
- RD Delly (The Write Spot For You)
- Authenticity (Survival Mode Activated)
My questions for the nominees will be the same questions that were given to me. I think they were awesome questions and I had a blast answering them. Hopefully, you guys will, too.
Thank you all for the continuous love and support that you have shown me on here. I am one that never forgets the goodness that has been shown to me, and I want you guys to know that I appreciate each and every one of you. From the bottom of my heart… Thank you, so much. Much love to you. 💋💕💋💕
Couch Talks, Wisdom & A Cup of Joe