I am very honored and extremely humbled to be nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award, again! A very amazing and talented blogger, by the name of Bill, was kind enough to include my blog in his list of nominees. So, before I go any further, I just want to say thank you, Bill, for this amazing honor and for seeing something special in my blog. This truly means so much to me.
You guys can check out Bill’s stunning poetry on his blog WCS Poetry. I promise that you will not be disappointed. 🙂
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Bill’s Questions For Me & My Answers
1. If not writing, what would be your next favorite thing to do?
– When I’m not writing, I’m more than likely creating and mixing music in my home recording studio. Music has always been my first love, though writing plays a huge part in it.
2. If you could travel to any destination tomorrow, where would that be?
– I’ve always wanted to go to Italy, or France, and take in the beauty of the countryside.
3. How did you come to write in the style you currently post?
– My style is really a blend of different styles I’ve played around with over the years. I have this fear of my writing becoming stale, so I always try to switch things up and challenge myself to do something out of the ordinary when I feel I need a change. I guess you can say my goal is to have an eclectic writing style. I never want to limit myself to just one.
4. If given the chance to influence a world event, what would that be?
– I would rather have the chance to positively influence the people in this world, because showing goodness to others can inspire and create a movement and that movement can create change in the world, which could influence the events that take place in it (the classic domino effect)… at least that’s what I would like to believe. 😊
5. When you read another’s writing, and assess it to be impactful, what is it about that work that causes you to feel that way?
– I believe that when one writes from a deep place within, the words can be felt because it’s raw and authentic. A bit of your soul emanates through each space, each word, each line, etc. So, if I deem something to be impactful, it’s because I sense a genuineness in it. The writer’s emotions and spirit just seem to bleed through every word and make me feel what they are feeling, even if I’ve never personally experienced the story they are telling the reader.
The following bloggers below are all so inspiring and seem to have the most beautiful spirits. Their posts are uplifting and something I look forward to reading whenever I see them on my reader. These are my nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award:
My Questions For The Nominees
What motivated you to start blogging?
What kind of blogs draw your attention (i.e. poetry blogs, blogs that post inspirational quotes, blogs on cooking, etc.)?
If you were a super villain, what would your name be and what would be your super power?
If you could travel back in time and give your younger self some advice, what would it be?
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Thank you so much, again, for this amazing honor, Bill! And thank you to all of the bloggers out there in blog world for all that you contribute to my life and this blog. You guys motivate me in so many ways and keep me going, and I will always be so appreciative for that. 🙏🙂
Much love, peace and happiness to you all!
Couch Talks, Wisdom & A Cup of Joe