What’s going on, guys? Recently, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by two lovely ladies on WordPress. Miss Magalie and Miss Lisa are both just wonderful and all out amazing bloggers and I am very humbled and honored to have been included in their list of nominees for this award. Thank you, Magalie and Lisa, so much for this lovely honor. I truly do appreciate it! Because I was nominated twice for this award around the same time, I will answer half of Magalie’s questions and half of Lisa’s questions.
You guys can check out Magalie’s wonderful posts on her blog Monaminga
You can also check out Lisa’s amazing posts on her blog All About Life
1. Thank the blogger/s who nominated you.
2. Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and list the rules.
3. Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
5. Ask the bloggers 11 questions of your own.
1. What’s your favorite place in the house and why?
– I actually have 2 favorite rooms: My bedroom and the room I use as my recording studio. I love my bedroom, because it’s beach themed and makes me feel as if I have a home by the ocean. I go there to chill a lot and sometimes write. I put on my ocean sounds and let the waves take the stress away. I love my recording studio because that’s where I jam and let the musical creativity flow. I write in there, too, and get all intimate with the faders and knobs.
2. Do you have a pet? What is it? If not, why?
– I used to have a pet cat named Meatball. She was a beautiful black and white tuxedo cat and very, very smart… in fact, maybe too smart. I got her during a time when I was recovering from surgeries and she was my therapy, as well as great company.
3. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
– I honestly don’t know. I just hope that wherever the road takes me, it takes me in a direction that leads to happiness.
4. Tell us a joke.
– Oh gosh… okay… but you asked for it!
“Why did the tomato blush? Because it saw the salad… dressing.”
(please direct your tomatoes at the creator of this joke and not me. I’m just the messenger!)
5. What’s the best advice you’ve been given? Who gave it to you?
– The best way to shut a bully up is to speak the truth about them. They can lash insults, but they can never handle the truth about themselves, because it hurts. My mom and dad taught me that when I was a kid being bullied in school and man were they right.
1. What’s your favorite memory from childhood?
– Waking up in the middle of the night and catching my mom trying to sneak money underneath my pillow, while trying to get my tooth. She bumped her leg against the nightstand by my bed, because she couldn’t see in the dark. I looked at her and she froze and looked at me. Neither one of us said a thing, but I knew she was embarrassed, so I simply played stupid, turned over and pretended to go to sleep. Needless to say… I found out who the Tooth Fairy was.
2. If it was perfectly acceptable to walk around naked would you?
– Wait… you mean it ISN’T acceptable? Oh boy… (goes and grabs my clothes) 😳
3. There is a fork in the road – one way leads to a certain future where contentment is guaranteed and the other to uncertainty with the possibility of both ecstasy and agony; which path would you choose?
– The path of uncertainty with the possibility of ecstasy and agony. I’m not a fan of mundane routines. I like to spice things up when I can, so not knowing what to expect in my life keeps me on my toes. As for ecstasy and agony, I can’t appreciate pleasure without experiencing pain. Path to contentment is nice, but I’d rather be balanced. So give me pleasure and pain.
4. Days on the beach or nights by a log fire, which would you choose?
– Days on the beach… HANDS DOWN!
5. If you could be guaranteed to feel no fear, what would you do that you haven’t done up until now?
– Probably audition for The Voice or some show like that. People would always tell me to audition for American Idol when I was younger, but I was way too afraid to do it. That fear of failure or not being good enough always got the best of me. But if I didn’t have those fears, I probably would share my love of music and singing with the world more openly.
6. If you had the choice between giving 100 Christmas gifts and receiving nothing or receiving 100 and giving none, which would you choose?
– Okay, okay…. hear me out! This is the SMARTEST and BEST way to get the best of BOTH worlds. Buy 100 gifts for others… gifts you know they DO NOT like, but you like yourself. Give the gifts to them and when they say they really don’t like it, or can’t use it, simply act all disappointed and assure them that there’s no harm done if they give you the gift back. VOILA! Now YOU have the gifts. You gave AND you received! (pops collar) 😎
Please know that I am only playing about this. Don’t follow this advice guys. It’s just awful. Hahaha! 😂
I’m really a huge giver. It’s really hard for me to receive anything, because I’m always doing the giving.
As some of you may know by now, I’m a bit of a rebel. I don’t always follow the rules, so with that said… 😈
I’m nominating anyone who wants to participate and have a little fun! I actually enjoyed the questions that were given to me, so I will ask you guys the same exact questions. Thank you again, Magalie and Lisa, for this amazing opportunity! I really had fun answering your questions. Until next time, my loves…
Peace out! ✌️
Couch Talks, Wisdom & A Cup of Joe